Summer Break

Hey guys!


Today I thought I would share with you one of my all time favourite web series/reality tv shows. For the past three summers I have been watching an online reality tv series called Summer Break. Summer Break, which is brought to us with the help of AT&T, follows a group of Californian teenagers as they enjoy their last summer break together before most of them go off to College. They go on dates, go camping, throw pool parties, travel to San Francisco, and have the summer of their lives. It is filled with romance, laughs, drama, and good times. I personally can't get enough of it and neither can my friends who I have introduced it to and I know you will love it too. Season three is currently underway and you can watch the show unfold every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday when new episodes are released on their Youtube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the cast by following them on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Snapchat (summerbreaksnap)

I highly recommend starting from season one and binge watching it until you hit where they have left off on season three. Each season includes new members and a few members from the past season. This season my favourite cast members have to be Yahn & A Rad but they are all super entertaining to watch.

If you check it out (which you all should) I would love to know who your favourite cast members are so leave me a comment below or tweet me because I would love to hear from you!

-Alisse


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!