5 Tiktokers you need to follow

If you're like me and you're obsessed with Tiktok then this post is for you. If you're not familiar with this app, chances are you are probably older than 16 but don't worry, I too am no longer a teenager and I will gladly show you the way.

Tiktok, formerly known as Musical.ly, is an app that allows users to upload 15-second videos, similarly to the now-deceased Vine (R.I.P). This app is known for its ever so popular lipsync videos,  memes, dances, challenges, and comedic original content, in that order.

After spending way too much time on this app, I think I have finally managed to weed out the trash and have stumbled upon some great creators that I would love to share with you today.

@jaycote

I love Jacques Cote so much. He has an impeccable sense of humor and his videos always have me cackling. I think he is one of the most underrated creators on this app. One of my personal favorites of his is this British sketch. If you like original content and quality sketches then FOLLOW HIM.

@laurymelon

Laury Melon, not only has an awesome name but she makes great tiktoks. Her classic bathroom mirror videos are relatable, funny, fun, and full of sass. She currently has 430.6k fans but I expect that to grow exponentially.

@callinallgamers



Adam Tyler currently has 1.2 million fans on tiktok. He rose to fame from his singing videos where he often "sings in cursive". To understand that sentence you just have to watch for yourself. Adam posts all kinds of videos but his creative sketches are some of my favourites. I absolutely love showing people this Stitch video.

@mxmtoon

She can sing, she can dance, and she has great style. What can't Maia do? Her song 'Prom Dress' went viral on Tiktok and created a trend of people showing off their cute prom looks. She is also responsible for creating some of the cutest dancing threads on the app. Her debut album 'The Masquerade' comes out September 17th and then she's headed on tour.


@tik_tok_bhadie

Can you even make a list of tiktokers and not include Grant Beene? Grant has BIG vine energy. He makes original content that's hard to emulate. He's a silly guy with silly lingo and it's hard not laugh. It was tough to pick just one of his videos to share with you so I have picked these two: Pie & Awko Taco.

I hope you guys check out the app and enjoy these creators as much as I do!


4 comments :

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!