My Trip to Cayo Coco

A month ago I went on a trip to Cayo Coco, Cuba with my family over my reading week! I absolutely love travelling and I love capturing the memories and sights on film (check out the video I put together here). Cayo Coco is such a beautiful place and it has an incredible beach. I basically spent my week sun tanning on a beach chair and swimming in the ocean. It was definitely a refreshing change from the cold weather and sitting by a desk all day.

Here are some photos I captured on my trip:









































Overall I had a wonderful trip and you ever get the chance to go it really is a remarkable place!
-Alisse

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!