A Chalkumentary

Way back in March I participated in my school's Take 48 Film Festival. Take 48 is an event my school hosts every year where students have 48 hours to write, film, and produce a short film. Each group was also given a character trait, a prop and a quote that needed to be included in the film. My group was given chalk, the trait enigmatic, and the quote "Sometimes you have to lose your mind before you come to your senses." With those three things and our creative minds we came up with this:

Our film ended up wining best use of quote, prop, and trait, as well as best film at the awards ceremony!



*Update* Our film also won Best Comedy at the Halton Eddies!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!