New Artist Alert: Scott Helman


There are very few things I love more than up and coming artists. It's as if they finally have their foot in the door of this big scary music world and all they need now is a little push. What's that push you ask? It's us, the people. They need listeners. You could be the most talented artist out there but without people who listen to and appreciate your music you are nothing.

I like to try and do my part by spreading the word about the incredible artists I stumble across. Even if it's just to one person. I like to think it makes a difference. It could be one more person who appreciates their music, one more person who buys their album, one more person who might spread the word to 10 of their friends. It adds up. Also, who doesn't love finding new music to listen to?

Today, I introduce to you 18 year old Toronto native Scott Helman. Scott is freshly signed to Warner Music Canada and just put out his first single 'Cry Cry Cry' yesterday. Scott is extremely talented and his song is beyond catchy. I literally can't stop listening to it. He also has his own little unique style which I find really appealing. Check out his song below and let me know what you think!




If you want to hear more from Scott check out his links:
Twitter- https://twitter.com/ScottHelman
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/scotthelmanmusic

Until next time,
Alisse





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!