2014 Coachella Fashion

One of my favourite events of the year took place this weekend and last. Coachella is a two weekend, three day music and arts festival that takes place at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. It is definitely on my bucket list to attend one year.  I love everything about it, the atmosphere, the music, and the fashion. Coachella is filled with flower crowns, crop tops, face jewels and everything magical. It's where you can show off your inner flower child. Here are some of my favourite looks from this years festival:

Vanessa Hudgens is literally the Queen of Coachella. I live to see what she wears each year and she killed it as usual. I am so jealous of her hair too, it looks great blonde!


Stella Hudgens took some tips from her sister and looked stunning as well. She too has great hair, I'm loving the ombre.


Sarah Hyland and boyfriend Matt Prokop made quite the cute Coachella couple. I just love flower headbands and the cardis she was rocking are too cute!


Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, and Troian Bellisario were wearing some great outfits as well. My favourite would have to be Shay's, I love the print.


Nina Dobrev looked so cute and laid back in her overalls! I definitely want to try this look in the summer!


Whitney Port will forever be one of my style icons. I fell in love with her on The Hills and I have been a fan of her, and her clothes ever since. 


This years festival was filled with so many cute outfits that there's just no time to post them all but I hope you enjoyed looking through some of my absolute favs. Let me know which outfit you liked the best!
-Alisse



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!