My 7 Favourite Promposals Of All Time



It's prom season ladies and gents. My prom may have come and gone, but I still like keep up to date on prom trends and, most importantly, the promposals. I personally opted to go to prom with a bunch of friends rather than go with a date, which is just my way of saying I wasn't asked to go with anyone. This means I was never promposed to so now, even 3 years after my prom, I live vicariously through those who were. Over the years I have seen some pretty hilarious, cringy, and cute promposals. Today, I would like to share some of my favourites with you.

#7. This life alert promposal had more than one person on the floor
Not only is this promposal super fun and goofy, it shows that guys aren't the only ones that can be creative this prom season and let's be real, most guy's promposals are thought of, planned, and executed with the help of their mom's, sister's, female friend's etc. anyways. I give this a 6/10 on the hilarious scale.

#6. There's no tea to spill here with his cute couple
As an avid tea drinker and cafe goer myself, I love this super cute promposal idea. It's simple, super cost affordable, and still swoon worthy. This gets a 7/10 on the cute scale.

#5. The parody promposal



I know this guy claims his promposal is a satire, but it still makes me full body cringe. I dislike this promposal so much that I can't stop thinking about it. Promposals like this one make me less bitter that no one asked me to prom so I had to include it on the list. I give this a 8/10 on the cringe scale

#4. The most legendary speech



Not only is this an amazing coming out video, it's also a really adorable promposal. I am so pleased at how his classmates and future prom date reacted, I know this speech must have taken a lot of courage. Prom isn't just for straight couples, it's a time to be enjoyed by everyone, no matter their sexuality. It's 2017 people. I give this a 8/10 on the cute scale.

#3. This promposal was too lit



This is what happens when you play with fire kids. I'm pretty sure she still said yes, so I guess he didn't get burned too badly. I give this a 7/10 on the hilarious scale.

#2. I bet he's the light of her life
If you know anything about me, you know that I love string lights. This promposal looks like a dream to me. If I were to be promposed to, this is how I would want it done. I give this a 9/10 on the cute scale.

#1. The best promposal of all time.



This is hands down the best promposal video I have ever seen. Everything about it is perfect. Call me a sucker for romance, but wow Alex's reaction just melted my heart. If you have yet to see this video, please watch it I promise you won't regret it! I give this a 10/10 on every scale.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!