Artists to Watch #2

Hey guys!
I thought I would update you on which artists I am obsessing over this week and hopefully help you discover some fresh new talent. I did one of these before so you should definitely check that out here.




Here are some of my favorite artists this week that I think everyone should be paying attention to:

Halsey- She just released her debut album Badlands and it is quite the musical experience. My favorite tracks are Colors, Coming Down, Roman Holiday, New Americana and Young God. Honestly though the whole album is really, really good and deserves a listen through.

Alessia Cara- She is a young and very talented Canadian musician and I have a feeling we are going to be hearing a lot more from her very soon. She is currently working on her first album, but in the meantime listen to her songs I'm Yours, Seventeen and Here.

Hailee Steinfeld- You may know her as the new Bella in Pitch Perfect 2 but she just released her first single called Love Myself and interpret it how you want but it's a jam.

Tori Kelly- If you don't know who Tori Kelly is yet you are behind. She released her album Unbreakable Smile this year and it is full of great music. My fav tracks are Should've Been Us, Nobody Love and Art of Letting Go.

George Ezra- I recently saw him perform live and I was completely blown away. He is amazing live so if you ever get the chance to see him you have to go! Some notable tracks off his most recent album Wanted On Voyage are Blame It On Me, Budapest, Cassy O' and Leaving It Up To You.

Melanie Martinez- I first listened to Melanie a year or so ago when I came across her Britney Spears Toxic cover and I was hooked ever since. She has this kind of haunting voice that just works. She recently released her album Cry Baby which contains gems like Pity Party, Sippy Cup, Soap & Mrs. Potato Head.

Jon Bellion- I saw Jon perform live a few months ago and I just think he is amazing. He has such a cool unique sound that i'm super into. My favourite songs by him are All Time Low, Woke the F*ck Up, Munny Right, Woodstock, Simple & Sweet & Human. It was hard to pick just a few.

Years & Years- I've been listening to these guys for a while and I think they don't get the attention they deserve. You need to check out Memo, Shine, King & Real but their entire album Communion is great.

Phoebe Ryan- All I have to say is check out her songs Homie, We Won't & Mine (Michael Keenan Remix).

Lauv- He's a new artist who just came out with his first single called The Other in April and I can't stop listening to it. His second single Reforget came out in July and it is also amazing.

I know I am missing a few but that's all I am going to talk about until next time. In the meantime enjoy some new music and let me know how you like em!

-Alisse

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Welcome to 'Life With Alisse'!

This is where I ramble on about products i'm loving, music i'm digging, DIY projects, pop culture and what's happening in my life. Take a look around and let me know what you think!